Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Magic Mystery Lady

Hello again!

Let me continue with the diatribe of my new mobile photography addiction.

Yesterday uploaded this photo to Instagram:



This photo was made from these two images:



Amazing the things you can do with an iPhone!!!

Apps I used for this edit are:

Juxtaposer- my current favourite for creating surreal images. Just put one photo on top of the other and erased away all the other parts of the bride's photo and move the bride's remaining top image to where I wanted it on the photo.

Camera + - Ding! super useful for manipulating light and cropping photos. 

Transfoto - Finally to kick it up a notch and make it look like an impressionist painting. 

Milk Tea + Editing + Praying = Fabulous Photos hahahaha:)

Not yet so great at giving the detailed steps in editing or why I chose this or that, I just go with what looks pretty and makes sense. Hopefully I can slow down my process and describe it all step by step. Perhaps skipping the Milk Tea next time lol!

See yah all soon!

Love,

Trina 

p.s. Thanks to my dear friend Patty who looked so awesome at her wedding. And thanks to Ally for getting me addicted to mobile photography :)










No comments:

Post a Comment